1. Post Graduate in Chemistry (Foods & Oils and Fats).
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management (Loyola College, Chennai).
3. Diploma in United Nations & International Understanding (IFUNA, Delhi].
4. Diploma in Constitutional Law (ICPS, Govt. of India).
5. Diploma in International Law, Institutions and Diplomacy (ISILD, Delhi).
6. Fellow of Institute of Constitutional & Parliamentary Studies, ICPS Delhi.
7. Attended Appreciation Course in Parliamentary Processes and Procedures (March 1993) organized by Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (Lok Sabha Secretariat), Delhi.
8. Fellow of Institution of Chemists (India).
9. Declared “Chartered Chemist” by the Institution of Chemists (India), Kolkata.
10. Fellow of National Congress for Defence Studies, Allahabad.
11. Declared qualified for appointment as ‘Public Analyst’ by the Board appointed by
Govt. of India (DGHS) after passing Public Analyst Qualifying Exam. 1985.
12. Certificate Course in Non Violence from JVBI, Ladnun (Raj.)
13. Student of MAM (NMIMS) and MA (Public Admn) (Univ. of Rajasthan).
• ISO 9001 2000 Lead Auditor Course (Jun 2002).
• ISO 14001 Auditor’s Training Course (EARA-UK), (Jan 2000).
• NABL Laboratory Assessor Training Course (Dec 1998).
• Certificate of Training in Testing of Pesticides from ISI (Now BIS), New Delhi.
• 5 Day Course on Quality Assurance, Defect Analysis and Self Certification (OFSC).
• Process Auditing for Business Improvement Seminar (QCI & IRCA).
• 8 Weeks Course on Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting [DRDO, Min. of Defence].
• Course on Forensic Science Aspects of Fire & Arson Investigation (LNJNNICFS).
• Certificate Course in Testing of Pesticides from ISI New Delhi (Now BIS).
• 5 days MDP on Explosive Safety at OFSC, Nagpur.
• 5 days MDP on Advances in Ammunition Technology at OFSC, Nagpur.
• CEP on Characterization of Explosives and Propellants at IAT (DRDO), Pune.
• Air Armament Appreciation Course 04 (2002) at IAT (DRDO) Pune.
• 5 days MDP on Explosives and Propellants at NADP, Nagpur.
• Course on Statutory Requirements of Occupational Safety, Health &
Environmental Protection conducted by National Safety Council, Bombay.
• Course on Industrial Safety Management conducted by NITIE, Bombay.
• Training Course on HAZOP conducted at IICT, Hyderabad.
• Course on Environmental Management at NITIE, Bombay.
• Workshop on Disaster Management conducted by NADP, Nagpur.
• Completed MDP on Costing, Financial Management and Accounting Policies from
NIFM Faridabad and ICWA/OFSC.
Associate Life Member of:
• Indian Institute of Public Administration, Delhi.
• Institute of Standards Engineers, BIS, Delhi.
• National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad.
• Quality Circle Forum of India, Secunderabad.
• Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata.
• Indian Society of Analytical Scientists, Mumbai.
• Association of Food Scientists and Technologists, Mysore.
• Nutrition Society of India, Hyderabad.
• High Energy Materials Society of India, Pune.
• Indian Federation of United Nations Associations, Delhi.
• Indian Meteorological Society.
Experience:Thirty Nine years experience of working in Private Sector, R&D and Government (Production, QC/Audit, HR, IR); out of which 4 years in Pvt Industry/R&D, 12 years in Dept of Food; 19 years in Defence Production, Safety, Disaster Management, Health and Environment Personnel (HRD); 2011-2015 in National Disaster Management Authority, Looking after Industrial and Natural Disasters. I am on Panel of Experts/Advisor of UPSC Delhi, SSC Delhi and Member of BIS Committees. I am having acumen for Economic Development activities. Joined Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS) in Jan 1992 and will be retiring from Service in Dec, 2015, as Joint General Manager (SAG).