The objective of the Programme on "Ethics in Public Governance" is to catalyze and facilitate thinking and action for creative, effective and ethical governance. In addition, the Programme provides a unique opportunity for the participants to spend a few days in serene and beautiful ambience of our Training Centre. Together, the participants are able to perform the following:
- Reflect upon their original vision, current reality and the gap.
- Tap each other’s inner resources for inspiration and learning.
- Evolve the paradigm of ethical leadership and governance themselves.
- Discuss issues in governance and find possible solutions.
- Explore inner self, through life balance sheet.
The Programme content includes the following:
- Practicing transparency, accountability and ethics in public governance.
- Inspirational Leadership, vision and realty.
- Case studies on ethical issues.
- Inner governance.
- Relationship management.
Primarily, it is a five days programme but we conduct shorter programmes of 3 days, 2 days and one day as well. The 5 day programme starts on Monday and ends on Friday. The Participants are required to report one day prior to the commencement of the Training Programme. Details are given below:
- Click to view 1 day Programme schedule
- Click to view 2 days Programme schedule
- Click to view 3 days Programme schedule
- Click to view 5 days Programme schedule
The contribution for each participant is based on the rates as approved by Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT ) Government of India.